Nutrition Assessment & Consulting
For Individual & Team
Lisa specialises in individual nutrition assessment, education and ongoing support to help you meet your health, fitness and performance goals. The initial consultation will take approximately one hour and involves:
- Define nutritional concerns and goals
- Assess body composition, including body fat levels (skinfold measurements) if appropriate
- Thorough dietary assessment
- Identify nutrition requirements according to health status and activity levels
You will be guided as to specific dietary strategies required to help you achieve your goals. Written information and practical advice will be provided to complement the discussion during the consultation. Tailored meal plans to support your training program are also available.
Lisa cares about your progress and provides ongoing support via follow-up communication and appointments.
Face-to-face meetings are preferred, but Lisa can also work with you via phone, email and skype if this suits your needs.
Lisa works from Lifecare Ashburton Physiotherapy and individual appointments can be made directly via the clinic, phone: 03 9885 8961.
A comprehensive program can be designed for your sporting team and tailored to your specific needs. Lisa can provide a range of services including:
- Group nutrition education
- Hydration testing
- Body composition assessment and monitoring
- Cooking classes
- Supermarket tours
- Supplement advice
- Catering and travel nutrition advice
- Competition nutrition and hydration services.